I'm about ready to give up.

MistaMoo

Lvl 42 Jedi Shadow

I leveled my character up, modded out all my armor and weapons. Got them up to lvl 41.

AND YET. I STILL CANNOT BEAT ATTIS STATION.

I've beaten the main boss, no problem. But saving those people. ASDFLJ;LDSF

Any tips for me?

Lvl 42 Jedi Shadow

I leveled my character up, modded out all my armor and weapons. Got them up to lvl 41.

AND YET. I STILL CANNOT BEAT ATTIS STATION.

I've beaten the main boss, no problem. But saving those people. ASDFLJ;LDSF

Any tips for me?

Refresh my memory again whats the mission?

Step 1: spec tank

Step 2: use healer*

Step 3: nap through any story fight

It would cost you nearly nothing at all to spec and respec if you're having that much trouble. Honestly though there isn't a point where you should be having trouble. I don't remember any point during the story where I had to do a fight more than once.

*if healer is not available you should still be fine. use your cooldowns and interrupts on things.

Edited by Mordeguy

1. Mezz the strongest mob in a pair/trio, pull the others far enough away from the mezzed one that Nadia's attacks don't break the mezz, and burn at least one of the weaker mobs down as rapidly as possible. Make sure both you and Nadia are on the same mob. Use your shorter CC tools (such as Force Lift) on the 3rd mob to temporarily keep him out of the fight. Once the first mob in a trio's down, the fights become much easier.

2. Use the consoles for heals.

3. If need be, use your Vanish to break combat and regroup -- hopefully after you've taken down at least one mob.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.