Rage ...What mods should i be using?

DarthValorous

100% power surge. If you have full war hero already, the vindicator (thats right, the jugg dps type) gloves have the mod you want, which is i believe 59 str 38 power and stam, and the enhancement you want is from the operative set, i forget the name but look at the operative pvp vendor, i think it's gloves, has 40+ power and 50+ surge on the enhancement, plus expertise of course. The drawback on those gloves is the low stamina, only 24 vs 40 ish on the warrior ones, but 20 stam vs 20+ power.. hmm, easy choice.

Don't worry too much about accuracy either, you should have plenty for your smash, which is what really matters. I think an 8k smash is feasible with best in slot gear.

Edited by Aluvi

You should get the vindicator 4 piece bonus too. Your smash bombs immediately after a charge get an additional 10% damage bonus.

I've heard of smashes by Jugs over 7.5k.

Force Mystic gloves (adept enhancment) and Vindicator gloves (deft mod) have the enhancements and mods you want for powerstacking. Don't forget to replace your belt and bracers for the legacy items either, they give you MUCH higher bonus damage stats at the cost of some expertise (still well worth it).

Edited by Jagil

You should get the vindicator 4 piece bonus too. Your smash bombs immediately after a charge get an additional 10% damage bonus.

I've heard of smashes by Jugs over 7.5k.

Force Mystic gloves (adept enhancment) and Vindicator gloves (deft mod) have the enhancements and mods you want for powerstacking. Don't forget to replace your belt and bracers for the legacy items either, they give you MUCH higher bonus damage stats at the cost of some expertise (still well worth it).

which legacy items not sure what ones you are talking about

• 3 weeks later...