remove heals from dps commano

Macabakur

Oh and one more thing, melee is not really melee in swtor. The ranged finishers /shocks/ force using tools the jedi/ sith have is just stupid. They might as well hold a pistol in the offhand slot because thats what it feels like when a sabre flys and hits me in full wh for about 4k. Another lol at the i can kite melee im so pro players. Op/smuggler is more melee then the jedi are in this game.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
pretty sure any healing specced commandos would disagree with you OP.
he's talking about the heals for DPS commandos... so i doubt they would care too much

You may not use them, but they do. does that mean since they dont use the majority of their dps abilities they should be removed from commandos as well? Your logic is terrible

the logic is sound. (i don't necessarily agree with it), but the point is, all of the tools of every class is taken into consideration when developing a balance.

for example, defensive tools would be heals, defensive cooldowns, armor ratings, roots/mezzes/escapes, etc.

all of this stuff provides utility in some way to the raid. the fact that we dont have an interrupt is overcome (at least in the developer's eyes) by other tools that we have.

the OP's point is that the heals are unnecessary, and we should have other tools instead.

the logic is sound. (i don't necessarily agree with it), but the point is, all of the tools of every class is taken into consideration when developing a balance.

for example, defensive tools would be heals, defensive cooldowns, armor ratings, roots/mezzes/escapes, etc.

all of this stuff provides utility in some way to the raid. the fact that we dont have an interrupt is overcome (at least in the developer's eyes) by other tools that we have.

the OP's point is that the heals are unnecessary, and we should have other tools instead.

First off nice necro (I know you aren't the one that did it). Second, a point I will make everytime the dev's feelings on this are brought up is that heals didn't stop them from giving sages and scoundrels an interrupt (not to mention their other utility).

First off nice necro (I know you aren't the one that did it). Second, a point I will make everytime the dev's feelings on this are brought up is that heals didn't stop them from giving sages and scoundrels an interrupt (not to mention their other utility).

honestly, i don't even believe that heals factored into the equation on whether or not we got an interrupt.

• 2 weeks later...
i understand why people might want to loose the poor healing ability for more dps and kiting ability, but what i dont understand is why anyone would want to trade their cleanse for anything. If you dont use cleanse your not playing at your full potential. If you dont use cleanse and your not dooing great dps, then i might think "well if he´s not clever enough to cleanse himself he´s probably not clever enough to be a good dps anyways"