hit a pretty big bug in huttball

godagun

I wasnt lagging cuz i can see everyone running around and passing me when they respawned, but i couldnt leave my endzone. I would hit an invisible wall that extended about 5 meters past my pit.

Plz fix this.

Was on prophecy of five server.

Had similar thing happen to me several times (server=Fatman)... not right at the end zone, but in various places around the map. I've found that using /stuck sometimes works. Also force-leap will fix it too sometimes (in case you have that available).

Had similar thing happen to me several times (server=Fatman)... not right at the end zone, but in various places around the map. I've found that using /stuck sometimes works. Also force-leap will fix it too sometimes (in case you have that available).

Yea but im hoping devs would see this and fix it lol

Yea but im hoping devs would see this and fix it lol

Nope, pretty sure that's a disconnect type of deal, even if you saw people moving. I have gotten it several times. Sometimes your connection picks up and you get to keep going, other times you drop. Edited by Skolops

Nope, pretty sure that's a disconnect type of deal, even if you saw people moving. I have gotten it several times. Sometimes your connection picks up and you get to keep going, other times you drop.

themthemthemthem

It really didnt look like i was lagging and abilities had no lag when i casted them. When i quit warzone there was nothing suspicious either.

themthemthemthem

It really didnt look like i was lagging and abilities had no lag when i casted them. When i quit warzone there was nothing suspicious either.

That's because most of the game is run client side, making lag appear to only affect other players instead of yours.

It sounds like you were experiencing large lag spikes.

I wasnt lagging cuz i can see everyone running around and passing me when they respawned, but i couldnt leave my endzone. I would hit an invisible wall that extended about 5 meters past my pit.

Plz fix this.

Sounds like desynchronization -- you weren't really standing where it looked like you were standing.

Who knows, maybe when you hit the invis wall, you weren't even out of the spawn area and you were stuck running up against a wall. Had you moved left or right a bit, you could have maybe gotten out but you would have fallen into the pit instead of running up the catwalk.

Could be wrong though...

Plz fix this.

This isn't a huttball problem.

This is when the server is out of sync with your client. Where you are on the screen is not where you are in relation to where the server has you.

That big invisible wall you were running into was another real wall. Your client was out of sync with your position on the server.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.