Should WZs give social points?

Hambunctious

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Even if it were something like 1 social point per warzone as long as you joined with at least 1 other person, all my characters would be social 10. Instead, I'm stuck running Black Talon to try to just make it to social 2 for the slave girl outfit.

You have to grind social, but at least you could have some way to do it that's less boring.

You have to run flashpoints once you've hit 50, essentially. Leveling with someone will get you to rank 5 or 6.

Doing flashpoints isn't any more social or grindy than PvP.

Edited by vimm

This has been discussed before, and for some reason there are many people who oppose it. They don't want PvPers to social rank, because apparently that affects them somehow.

We get PVE peeps in WZ's in PVE gear and that effects us....

i totally agree, we should get SP for PVP

Fine give FPs and OPs Valor points. See how stupid this argument is?

It's fine the way it is. With the Group Finder it's easier then ever.

that wouldnt bother me in the slightest, valor does nothing.. valor doesnt make you a good PVPer.

that wouldnt bother me in the slightest, valor does nothing.. valor doesnt make you a good PVPer.

Social doesn't do anything either. So why is it such a big deal then?

Bioware is not going to change it. It's their way of keeping PvP and PvE separate, just like with expertise.

Social doesn't do anything either. So why is it such a big deal then?

Bioware is not going to change it. It's their way of keeping PvP and PvE separate, just like with expertise.

you need SP for some social gear, some pvpers do want to look different.

you need SP for some social gear, some pvpers do want to look different.

Well that's one of the benefits to PvE then. Sorry, but you guys have to suck it up. I never really PvE before 1.3, since then I have a social four and three toon now. It's really easy and simple now.

Let's look at the benefits of each:

Social:

Titles at both lvl 5 and 10

Party Instigator/Galactic Party Bomb

Social gear

Valor:

Titles every ten levels

Customizable BM/WH gear you have to be lvl 60 and 70

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.