Time played, as of 16 July?

SweetOldBob

So out of curiosity i did a little math.......

the game started early access on dec 13, so that was 7 months and 4 days ago, that is roughly 219 days (i didnt count them so it could be a few more or less) at 8 hours a day every day since launch you would be 73 days of played time. and there are people here with more played time.

I dont know if i should be impressed or scared, lol.

Be scared... so far my average time spent in game is more 8 hours a day, which is really ... weird considering I'm a working man :eek:

Level 50 Sorc: 53 days 11 hours, 13 minutes.

I have no other characters higher than level 35, so I don't think it's worth logging in to check the /played on them. So I multiply the hours, divide by the 214 days or so since the character was made and I can see that I've averaged 6 hours per day on this character, everyday, for 7 months.

Posters higher in the thread seem to judge their /play time negatively. I'm sure there will be those who say "Damn I play too much" and those who go, "Darn, I don't play as much as them!" Yet for myself I am taking a stance of mindfulness. Observing my playtime and saying to myself, "Damn, I must really have liked this game the last 7 months!" :rak_03:

As of 17 July, played since pre-order in mid December:

Main character lvl 43: 7 days sharp

Second character lvl 40: 5 days 12 hours

Third lvl 26: 1 day 21 hour

Fourth lvl 12: 7 hours.

14 days in 7 months, with RP fluff time included... I don't complain that there is not enough content in the game.

Jedi Knight - 24 hours even, lvl 50

Trooper - 15 days 3.5 hours, lvl 50

Bounnty Hunter - 10 days 10 1/2 hours, lvl 50

Sith Warrior - 4 days 1 1/2 hours, lvl 33

Gunslinger - 12 days 5 hours, abandoned just shy of lvl 47

So, roughly 65 days total, give or take.

Edited by tausser
add'l info