Character Transfer - Only ONE Given Destination Server Only???

Kaederic

So... I have characters on an origin server for the free transfers... and I've got characters on a destination server for free transfers.

I'm thinking "Hurah! This works out perfectly. I and my guild on the origin server can all just go to the server where I've got my other characters and we can consolidate everything! Yay!"

And then, when I log in to do the actual transfers, I notice that it's not ANY origin server to ANY destination server. Oh no! It's each origin server to a SPECIFIC destination server!

At that point, why in the hell do we even have to log in to perform the transfers? Why not just move us all automatically if there's no choice in the matter anyhow?

And now I'm left asking how long it'll take before we can actually move where we want.

Hello, Kaederic!

We have not released any specifics about when and if there will be a paid character transfer service, meaning we cannot give you an answer regarding this. We do have a thread regarding this matter, and encourage you to join the conversation, here:

Why is BW sitting on Paid Character Transfers?

Thank you!

Edited by CommunitySupportEN