Vibroswords and Lightsabers the same?

ddot

I know this is a Noob question, but I noticed in the talent trees that cirtin ones say that "ability require 2 lightsabers". If I start using a Virbosword, is there a penalty to my abilities? and DPS loss? Or is it exactly the same as a lightsaber, just a different shell for fun? I have an augmented virboswrod shell I was given, but dont want to spend the crazy cash to pull the purple mods from my lightsaber to see if this would work or not.

The only difference between Lightsabers and Vibroswords is there damage range, Lightsabers have less min and more max dmg (324-486 at max) and Vibros have move min and less max (332-478 at max).

So no real difference. All of your skills will work fine.

Yeh what the poster above said, it's just a case of Vibroswords having more sustained DPS and lightsabres give you the chance to do more damage, but also less damage. I personally prefer Vibroswords because they look better, they both work out to be pretty much the same in terms of damage.

Yeh what the poster above said, it's just a case of Vibroswords having more sustained DPS and lightsabres give you the chance to do more damage, but also less damage. I personally prefer Vibroswords because they look better, they both work out to be pretty much the same in terms of damage.

Don't spread confusing **** like this dude, just tell people they're the same.

Cause they are.