fix space its too hard and game breaking

Cathest

This taspan ambush is impossible and space is the only way to get xp cuz quests dont give enough xp and im guessing next missions are even harder

so now i wont even get xp from sapce anymore

thanks alot

Edited by Parali
avoiding language filter, already warned

First of all... all the space missions are ridiculous easy. You need to get the proper upgrades from the comm vendor and for credits.

Second, there are more than enough PVE quests to level you to 50 without every touching warzones, space, or flashpoints. The fact that you are having difficulty in this area means you have missed some quests along the way, or are intentionally skipping them and are now complaining about the result.

Huh to OP, did you do any of the bonus quests? I was level 50 before even arriving on Coreilla and I only did one space combat. If you do the bonus planet quests, you will have plenty of experience to make level 50 before your final quest lines. Space combat is just extra fluff. However, It would be cool to add space combat to future quest lines since our level 50s have some down time to grind comms and coin to purchase ship upgrades which I completed last night. Now on to my other to dos - Affection 10k for the rest of my companions, augs for my toon and companions, and etc. Edited by Lorica

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.