Nov coast South Capping

Ykicka

Hej folks!,

What's the quickest time you've seen done legally for capping south in NC?

Was in there last night our opposing team had sth capping inside of 4 seconds.

From memory the 3 cappers they had (i know that makes capping go faster), only one was a sage, I believe 1 was a sent ( so 2 speed buffs for the sage) other was an gunny.

I am baffled as to how they all got there so quick, since they capped from INSIDE the bunker @ sth.

Carnage Marauders have an incredible speed boost with their predation skill (not sure the exact names for Sentinels) and likely could have a Sorc or Assassin to the South turret in four seconds after using Force Speed.

Max predation is 80% movement? That's 50% more than default speed (130% since you start out of combat) so at 10s duration the max lead they can have is 5 seconds. It takes about 3 seconds before the capping even starts, and you need at least another second to to get around the wall to cap, so that leaves you exactly 1 second to work with. It's possible in theory but I really don't see it happening unless your team fell asleep on the opening or they had some kind of artifical speed boost.

to be perfectly honest, I was on my way to west (from starting zone), I just know that by the time my sorc hit the speed buff in the middle of the wf south was capped. I used force speed as soon as i hit the deck as well to get there.

and I didn't think preditation stacked with another preditation?

to be perfectly honest, I was on my way to west (from starting zone), I just know that by the time my sorc hit the speed buff in the middle of the wf south was capped. I used force speed as soon as i hit the deck as well to get there.

and I didn't think preditation stacked with another preditation?

Oh so probably 3 guys went north,only 5 south vs the other teams 7 at south with speedboosts?And you wonder why you lost it so fast?The other team had a 110% speed boost without inquisitor sprint.

Also begining to think you are exaggerating the 4 seconds..