The type of community we have...

Angedechu

I dunno for what kind of stuff you contact the CS to ridiculize me for not contacting them often, but I used the CS one time in six years in WoW, for an issue of a toon actually stuck in a instance.

that's your fault. you have two legitmate claims (as long as it happened as you say it did) and refuse to take the proper steps to get it fixed, then you come here and *****. you are a child.

now go away, we are having a sing along about adult beverages that your childish self just is not allowed to join in on.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok everyone, it's a sing along

"99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer.

Take one down and pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall."

"98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer! You take 12 down, and drink them down.......

*hic*..........nintey...................somefing...................boffles of beer on da wal.....................*hic*.......................nintey......................somefing...................boffles of...................*collapses*

Edited by CaptRavenous

"98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer! You take 12 down, and drink them down.......

*hic*..........nintey...................somefing...................boffles of beer on da wal.....................*hic*.......................nintey......................somefing...................boffles of...................*collapses*

you, my good sir, are my new best friend.

I dunno for what kind of stuff you contact the CS to ridiculize me for not contacting them often, but I used the CS one time in six years in WoW, for an issue of a toon actually stuck in a instance.

This is why you don't work in customer service.

Well I am not sure how you can refuse to spend 30 seconds to submit a ticket to get your problems resolved. It doesn't require you to spend any more time than putting in the ticket, and chances are good you would even get some or all of your stuff back.

But because you had 1 bad experience you refuse to even try.

And you wonder why people ridicule (that's the word you were looking for) you... you are too stubborn to use the tools that are given to you already to solve the problems.

Well I am not sure how you can refuse to spend 30 seconds to submit a ticket to get your problems resolved. It doesn't require you to spend any more time than putting in the ticket, and chances are good you would even get some or all of your stuff back.

And you wonder why people ridicule (that's the word you were looking for) you... you are too stubborn to use the tools that are given to you already to solve the problems.

Sssssshhhhhhhhh. It's okay.

Look, the situation is straightforward:

1. You initially claimed someone maliciously misinformed you, and as a result you lost 200K credits. Turns out YOU WERE WRONG; the individual in question was kind enough to help you and gave you valid advice. You followed their advice, which should have worked, but ended up losing the item. It was a bug.
  2. You continued by noting how someone stole your crafting materials and credits when you hired him for a crafting job. It stinks, but it's part of life in an MMORPG. Frankly, someone who played WoW for six years should have known better. Most of us that know better learned this lesson in WoW.

This leaves you with three valid options:

1. Suck it up and move on.
  2. Contact Customer Service in regard to one or both of the issues. Worst thing that happens is they say they can't do anything.
  3. Cancel your game subscription.

Make your choice, take action, and live with the consequences. Stop trolling the boards.

Edited by HeavensAgent

That's it!

I'm going to start a new post about how miffed I am with you!

And then, I will pray to the gods of internet, that you are somehow dealt with as I continue to vent about your obvious attempt to point out another person's failings at doing things the proper way!

YYYYAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

*flails about uselessly*

Look, the situation is straightforward:

1. You initially claimed someone maliciously misinformed you, and as a result you lost 200K credits. Turns out YOU WERE WRONG; the individual in question was kind enough to help you and gave you valid advice. You followed their advice, which should have worked, but ended up losing the item. It was a bug.
  2. You continued by noting how someone stole your crafting materials and credits when you hired him for a crafting job. It stinks, but it's part of life in an MMORPG. Frankly, someone who played WoW for six years should have known better. Most of us that know better learned this lesson in WoW.

This leaves you with three valid options:

1. Suck it up and move on.
  2. Contact Customer Service in regard to one or both of the issues. Worst thing that happens is they say they can't do anything.
  3. Cancel your game subscription.

Make your choice, take action, and live with the consequences. Stop trolling the boards.

Your posting assumes the laws of logic are in play.

*snickers uncontrollably*

Hi all,

We're going to go ahead and close this thread, as the discussion has run its course and is beginning to go off topic.

As a reminder, we ask that the community use the General Discussion section for general discussion regarding STAR WARS: The Old Republic. Threads that focus on attacks on the community are not permitted. If you encounter a player in-game who you believe is violating our Rules of Conduct/Terms of Service, we ask that you report them using the in-game Customer Service tab.

Thank you for your understanding!