The type of community we have...

Angedechu

I have 43 MK-6 (had) parts. To get them transformed, I need to hand them over...

But you did ask for collateral right?

Or you asked them to make you the finished products and trade that for the raw materials that you had?

Edited by swtonewbie

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody scammed or tricked you.

There was a clear confusion, since that is exactly what you do (you just need the table open first).

Additionally, you get a popup for deleting items...if you did not bug report forums are -> way.

you're wasting your time. he/she has been told many times how to go about fixing this. he/she simply wants to stomp their feet and complain.

do you need to make useless drama by just only one person and say "zomg people is horrible, i want my 200k credits back, waaaaaaaa, :(" cause for that!?

... Oh, forgot people always tend to make like everything's horrible. Meh.

now go to your room!!!!

But you did ask for collateral right?

Or you asked them to make you the finished products and trade that for the raw materials that you had?

I gave him my materials and a 10k credit tip for crafting the items.

This is what I did for 6 years in WoW.

And call me stupid if you want, but the guy logged off after the trade. I don't remember what lame pun or Luke or Vader it was.

Edited by Angedechu

Oh, wow, you are calling me ''complainer'' because I don't want to lose my time (and likely the time of an underpaid guy in Indonesia) over a issue that will never be resolved ?
No, I call you complainer because YOUR WERE BLAMING A GAME BUG ON ANOTHER PLAYER. What you were told to do was what you are supposed to do. What you actually DID was what you were supposed to do. That the item disappeared was a bug. It was NOT a case of another player lying to you. Edited by HeavensAgent

What I'm supposed to that is not trolling, short of filling the CS report that you know won't work ?
Fill it out, rather than spend so much time here claiming it won't work. I've seen entire characters restored. Characters that were deleted on purpose.

It's fun how you all asume I'm terminally stupid. I opened the table interface and dragged my helm there, where it vanished.

No, we don't assume you are terminally stupid because you may or may not have had the modification table interface opened.

We assume you are terminally stupid, because you are whining about it here on the forums, instead of complaining to SW:TOR customer service, where your complaining might actually do some good.

Yeah.

You must really have bought a sort of magic version, because last time I used the CS was in january, for an issue related to the authenticator.

Three weeks to get a reply.

I had to get an item restored about a month back.

I had the item waiting for me in my mailbox in less than 3 days after putting in the ticket.

You must really have bought a sort of magic version, because last time I used the CS was in january, for an issue related to the authenticator.

Three weeks to get a reply.

It's called the first three months of launch, dear. The CS team gets backlogged to the point that you forget your issue before receiving a response. Every game experiences this; to be honest, three weeks is a speedy turnaround at that time.

As an interesting aside, WoW's launch tickets sometimes took upwards of several months before being addressed. I had one outstanding ticket that never got resolved. It was active until Cataclysm was launched, at which point the issue was invalidated as the quest was removed from the game.

I had the item waiting for me in my mailbox in less than 3 days after putting in the ticket.

if this person has this childish attitude when they contact cs, i can totally understand why it took them that long to get back to him/her.

3 WHOLE DAYS!!??

You must have thrown a coniption-fit, thrown your PC thru a window, then un-subbed.

:w_tongue:

if this person has this childish attitude when they contact cs, i can totally understand why it took them that long to get back to him/her.

I'm sure the CS must be delighted of having people filling tickets about ''he needed on that blue for his companion''.