do i get the speeder?

rotfish

but i have been already charged for 30 days

Yeah it's kind of silly the way it was implemented. It seems you need to wait until the 30 days is up to get it. I guess so that the person does not just cancel after one day. I do not know for sure.

i have seen this question abunch of times and know one will answer it i wish we could get a straight answer. I saw somewhere someone getting thier speeder right away then others saying they have to wait 30 days.

Well, as one who just recently had a friend join, you do have to wait the 30 days. Even though my friend bought 60 more days, the 30 free days have to expire and the new time or sub activiated before you get the speeder.

A few people in our guild got there speeders quickly but only because their referrals had already had their first 30 days expire and they subbed. This is a retroactive gift so it seems many who had made referrals months ago got the speeder instantly.

So what about the people who were getting error saying they had used all their try's (and not used any) and couldn't send free trials out?

Yet another "Tough luck!" "Better luck next time eh!" Lol moment? Thought so...

Bombed on again... :o