This is how it feels to play a Merc at the moment...

Archaar

Replace Mace Windu with any Marauder/Jugga/Sent/Guardian, Sin/Shadow is not on there because they are stealthed :) I am actually enjoying my merc in lowbie PvP, I know full well though that my experience will change 101 percent when I ding 50, at least that's what the forums say!

Bioware, please make Powershot instant cast with a cooldown, that applies a 2 second root or give us a talent in the Arsenal tree that changes Powershot to the above.

Replace Mace Windu with any Marauder/Jugga/Sent/Guardian, Sin/Shadow is not on there because they are stealthed :) I am actually enjoying my merc in lowbie PvP, I know full well though that my experience will change 101 percent when I ding 50, at least that's what the forums say!

Bioware, please make Powershot instant cast with a cooldown, that applies a 2 second root or give us a talent in the Arsenal tree that changes Powershot to the above.

You mean pyro tree right?

No, just change Powershot to mirror FlameBurst. Instant cast, 10 meter range, elemental damage, auto proc CGC. BW can NOT aruge this is overpowered, since it already exists for PT Pyro. Even with that change, PT Pyro is still better than Merc Pyro because it has an interrupt, taunt, AoE taunt and AoE stun.