PvP Target Markers

Tugimus

PvP Target markers are great, and I am very happy that they are allowed in this game, unlike some other popular MMOs.

I do however have one problem with PvP target marking, and that is that it persists through death. The main problem for this is that it becomes very dreadful to jump out of the spawn area if you are a healer, because you will instantly be CCd till you die.

All I suggest is that the target markers are removed from your face when you die. And maybe just in regular WZ, and not RWZ, because in RWZ your team should actually be helping you as their healer.

Pity I wish there were more and varied colors.

I used to put a green saber on our healers to identify them as someone we protect, but the green saber blends in with the name label text above their head. I now use star and that seems to also be difficult for people.

I think the markers should be replaced with marks like a skull, a shield, a medic cross etc.

I like the idea of having a handful of marks, each with color options of its own.

Mark the enemy healers with red crosses!

Mark our ball carriers with green circles and the enemy ball carriers with red circles!

Etc.

• 3 weeks later...

I like the idea of having numbers instead of symbols. Also, as you highlight over a number to select it from the list, another frame could pop out with a selection of colours. If you just select the number, it could default white, or there could be default colours for each number.

Regardless, The main thing I want to see is the markers being removed upon death in PvP.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.