Thank you for no group finder Bioware

Jackjeebs

It is so refreshing to actually communicate with your community, to get to know the people as we make group and go do our thing. I've already made a few friends on my server and have joined a guild.

As a long time subscriber to WOW (left in cata) this would never have been possible with the cross realm LFG they implemented. It killed the community. And well...I'm actually enjoying the server community here in SWTOR, so amazing job!

It is so refreshing to actually communicate with your community, to get to know the people as we make group and go do our thing. I've already made a few friends on my server and have joined a guild.

As a long time subscriber to WOW (left in cata) this would never have been possible with the cross realm LFG they implemented. It killed the community. And well...I'm actually enjoying the server community here in SWTOR, so amazing job!

I agree but I do worry about later on when I reroll new toons. Will there be enough lower level players around to run the Flashpoints?

Hello Jackjeebs!

We appreciate your interest in talking about group finder, or enjoying the lack there of, but we are going to close this thread as there is already an active thread about it here. We suggest continuing your discussion there and helping spread your view on the subject.

Thank you!

Edited by Zoggel