Orange color crystal.

Ryavar

is it any TH mission, or certain ones? i have absolutely none of the supplies to create them. i have only heard of them being in weapons that i can only get through commendations.... what artifice level do i need to craft the color crystals? Edited by Ryavar
addition

Color crystals can be made every 8 levels, the highest +41 versions are level 49.

Orange/Yellow crystal components drop from any TH mission. But only sometimes. You can't run specific missions for them. The components for Blue/Green/Red crystals have their own mission type in TH (the "color crystal" mission).

Generic components come from Archeology.

This list shows most of the craftable color crystals.

Edited by Rhaphael

If you're looking for where to get the actual crystal, a low level orange crystal can be bought from dark-side lightsabers on Coruscant for 14 commendations.

I assume higher level ones can be bought from higher level planet commendations on guns and lightsabers, too.

Color crystals can be made every 8 levels, the highest +41 versions are level 49.

Orange/Yellow crystal components drop from any TH mission. But only sometimes. You can't run specific missions for them. The components for Blue/Green/Red crystals have their own mission type in TH (the "color crystal" mission).

Generic components come from Archeology.

This list shows most of the craftable color crystals.

Blue/Red/Green come from Archaeology, not Treasure Hunting. It's only Yellow and Orange that come from Treasure Hunting.

If you're trying to craft Y/O crystals, you should run Gemstone missions, since you need the gemstones anyways! :)

Read the link I posted.

I looked at that site and when I searched for the word "Orange" I see the cyrstals listed. And if I click on the link to one of the cyrstals I see what materials are needed for the recepie, but I don't see where it says you get the recepie from. It just says "Sources - Crafted artifice" or where to get them "Ripped" from.

Does the schematic come from the Artifice Trainer? (Sorry at work so can't log in and check it out, and I'll probably forget about it by the time I get home).

Or is it a Treasure Hunting "rare" schematic.

You really needed to post 2 threads on this? With the same title even? http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=499261

I looked at that site and when I searched for the word "Orange" I see the cyrstals listed. And if I click on the link to one of the cyrstals I see what materials are needed for the recepie, but I don't see where it says you get the recepie from. It just says "Sources - Crafted artifice" or where to get them "Ripped" from.

Does the schematic come from the Artifice Trainer? (Sorry at work so can't log in and check it out, and I'll probably forget about it by the time I get home).

Or is it a Treasure Hunting "rare" schematic.

Orange crystal schems drop from the Belsavis and Voss world bosses and I think Investigation missions (potentially Slicing and/or Underworld Trading as well). Only a couple from the trainer.

Edited by Telanis

Blue/Red/Green come from Archaeology, not Treasure Hunting. It's only Yellow and Orange that come from Treasure Hunting.

If you're trying to craft Y/O crystals, you should run Gemstone missions, since you need the gemstones anyways! :)

Yeah you're right. Sorry, I posted that from work, and so couldn't check :).

I've seen a level 50 orange crystal schematic (crit I think) drop off the Belsavis World boss- Primal Destroyer. Someone else mentioned another schematic might drop off Nightmare Pilgrim, but I haven't seen it yet.