Shadowstep would have been nice...

TiTaNsFaN

So many salty tears about GW2 in general chat and here on the forums. Don't worry, many bads will stay behind and still play swtor after GW2s release.

The learning curve is steep, and the people that are alrdy bad at swtor pvp would have no chance in GW2.

Just because something is more complicated and harder to learn does not mean it's better.

Compare Go vs. Chess. Go is a million times more complicated and harder to learn than chess. Go is not better than chess.

Edited by Smashbrother

Just because something is more complicated and harder to learn does not mean it's better.

Compare Go vs. Chess. Go is a million times more complicated and harder to learn than chess. Go is not better than chess.

Chess, easy to play. A lifetime dedication to master.

Go is much easier to play. You choose either white or black and you put pieces on the board. Get your piece centered to score points. Playing well, that's another story. Just like chess.

Also, he didn't say that GW2 was fun because it was complicated. He said it was fun AND complicated, and the fact (for a lack of a better word, more like opinion, but that's the fault of the language) that it's complicated will keep the baddies away. I think it's just wrong, there will always be baddies in every game, but let him hope.

Edited by lpsmash

So many salty tears about GW2 in general chat and here on the forums. Don't worry, many bads will stay behind and still play swtor after GW2s release.

The learning curve is steep, and the people that are alrdy bad at swtor pvp would have no chance in GW2.

What is so complicated about it?

I beta tested. I preordered it. Its not hard. It is less user freindly then swtor or wow, but there isnt anything hard about it

And within a week if there isn't already (I havent looked at their forum) you will have people post the most efficient skills per class

And considering gw2 is alot of mob based pvp it would actually be alot easier for a bad player to have success.

Honestly when that game goes live I would be willing to bet the main pvp on most server are going to be horrible

I had times where our mob just went from place to place and I think honestly we saw about 20 people and most of them were trying to get away from us and we had 3x that. Now I had some nice big ones too, but I do not think it will always be like that. I see more of a Failhammer castle seige pvp and the main objective to take a position is a PvE mob lol

Tourament mode is different but I highly doubt tons of bad players will be doing alot of tournament mode, but again the game isnt hard and forums and videos eliminate learning curves