Sorc/Sage Bubble Change Request

Darth_Philar

Please change the functionality of the Bubble to be a percentage of the caster's health, not a static amount of HP. A good percentage to start with for playtesting would be 30% (35% with talents from center tree). This would translate into a 4800 HP shield for a sorc/sage with 16000 HP.

This would essentially allow the ability to scale with Endurance instead of whatever it allegedly scales with now.

Please change the functionality of the Bubble to be a percentage of the caster's health, not a static amount of HP. A good percentage to start with for playtesting would be 30% (35% with talents from center tree). This would translate into a 4800 HP shield for a sorc/sage with 16000 HP.

This would essentially allow the ability to scale with Endurance instead of whatever it allegedly scales with now.

This would be nice once you get to 50 but before that I think this change would take away a fairly valuable early game asset considering 30% HP in the early game is less than the amount of protection the shield currently provides in most cases.

Edited by DarthUmbra

This would be nice once you get to 50 but before that I think this change would take away a fairly valuable early game asset considering 30% HP in the early game is less than the amount of protection the shield currently provides in most cases.

It has been a very long time since I levelled my Sorc, so I don't remember the levelling experience all that well. I do recall the Bubble almost never breaking on my tanking companion though up until I hit level 45ish at which point it became similar to what it is at level 50, a waste of a GCD.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.