Improved Speeder Piloting II and III Perks no longer requre I and II

Heezdedjim

You won't get it. I'm not protecting them either...but traditionally, most MMO's do not provide compensation every time they make a change that invalidates work you put in before.

It would be nice, but it doesn't happen. it would break the game from a meta-standpoint.

You won't get it. I'm not protecting them either...but traditionally, most MMO's do not provide compensation every time they make a change that invalidates work you put in before.

I know. This one is more annoying than most since the feature only came in a week or two ago, and they did not mention anywhere that they were going to change the cost structure. It's doubly annoying if you had already bought the regular training on a character and had to more than double pay if you just decided you wanted the Rank III at level 40 to make running the last couple planets on a toon easier (which is exactly what I did).

Just another example of their shoddy review and poor planning on new features.

:) yeah it tends to grate on my nerves too...like this whole black hole comms award for transferring characters...I could have waited a week to transfer my 12 toons from two accounts over and gotten 25 BH comms each....That's another one I hope they grandfather in...but Im not holding my breath (sigh)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.