Appearance "Re-spec"

Anakis

I know it has been suggested before but thought I'd fill out the card and drop it into the box anyway. The most requested features are the most likely to be developed!

We should be able to change appearance options on our characters after they are made. Not faction, class, or gender, just things like body type, hair colour & style, scars etc.

Perhaps we could go to a medical bay on our home planet and use a bacta tank. Then we see our character floating in the goo and get a UI popup where we can make the appearance changes as we could in initial character creation. Upon accepting the changes, make the vat of goo bubble a bit and then toss us out onto the floor with our new body! :D

Agreed, I've ended up with exactly the same hair style and color as one of my guild mates and it can get quite hard to tell us apart in big melee battles.

Also how about letting us customize the look of armor (i don't mean wearing social armor), but what about being able to visit and clothing vendor on the fleet and buying colored dyes or insignia that could be added to gear to change the look. I always liked the dark green Jedi robes in KOTOR 2 and would like to change from the same old muddy brown and cream combo we get now. The Sith get red, blue or black, we get brown beige or grey. :(

I definitely agree with this.

Many games have a hair stylist shop or something else to change appearance, but it isn't there when the game first begins. It is usually added later.

Maybe they will add it soon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.