How aerobatic and agile are shadows?

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I want to know. When it comes to Jedi/Sith who dual wield or use dual bladed lightsabers, I want my characters to be more aerobatic and graceful instead of brute strength; in short, I want them to fight similar to Darth Maul. I deleted my original Warrior (Marauder) because of this and made a Juggernaut instead.

Now I have an Assassin at 15 and a Sage at 16; I just started to level up my Sentinel and I was surprised at how much more graceful he is than my Marauder, but is it the same story Shadows and Assassins because my Assassin is falling short of my expectations movement wise (and there are some choices I made while creating them that I'm not happy with:o)

If you don't like the Inquisitor story, you'll HATE the Consular story. It is, hands down, the worst story in the game. Bare in mind, Sorcerers and Assassins share the same class story, so there won't be any fancy acrobatics in there that a sorcerer shouldn't be doing. Same with Consulars, only 10x lamer.

I think I look pretty graceful while I'm kicking ***.

I mainly run around in circles on my opponents doing double strikes and projects followed with spinning kicks, which I rotate during the animation so I can position myself directly behind them to transition into a shadow strike. Looks pretty epic when followed with a spinning strike I think.

Edited by Order-Sixty-Six

We have 2 spinning kicks, 1 we can use whenever, another when the target is incapped somehow... we also have a spinning attack. Compared to a knight, I'd say our basic attacks that aren't force-based are quite agile.

We also get bursts of force speed, which can in some cases be better than a force leap; but you aren't being very clear as to what type of agility you want.

Literal mobility or combat animation?

I'd argue, shadow is better in both aspects. (which quite naturally, includes Assassin).

We have 2 spinning kicks, 1 we can use whenever, another when the target is incapped somehow... we also have a spinning attack. Compared to a knight, I'd say our basic attacks that aren't force-based are quite agile.

We also get bursts of force speed, which can in some cases be better than a force leap; but you aren't being very clear as to what type of agility you want.

Literal mobility or combat animation?

I'd argue, shadow is better in both aspects. (which quite naturally, includes Assassin).

I'm referring to combat animations. I guess a better term for what I'm looking for could be combat finesse, say spinning the lightsaber like Sentinels do when they hit slash compared to the heavy fisted animation of Marauders. Using the lightsaber more like a staff in this case rather than a club. Using speed and precision compared to a warrior's strength and brutality

I'm referring to combat animations. I guess a better term for what I'm looking for could be combat finesse, say spinning the lightsaber like Sentinels do when they hit slash compared to the heavy fisted animation of Marauders. Using the lightsaber more like a staff in this case rather than a club. Using speed and precision compared to a warrior's strength and brutality

If I was to compare a Knights use of a single blader to the double bladed of a Shadow... the knight swings the glowbat like a baseball bat... with little room for finese. At least, that's my opinion on how they use it.

The Consular will use spinning belly slashes and beat downs to end the life of a target, when not using a force attack but the basic strike - I can't comment on the grace of the sentinel, but the Shadow is quite agile in their movements; both literally and animated.

If I was to compare a Knights use of a single blader to the double bladed of a Shadow... the knight swings the glowbat like a baseball bat... with little room for finese. At least, that's my opinion on how they use it.

The Consular will use spinning belly slashes and beat downs to end the life of a target, when not using a force attack but the basic strike - I can't comment on the grace of the sentinel, but the Shadow is quite agile in their movements; both literally and animated.

Thanks for the help, I'll roll a shadow and see how it goes.