why cant i transfer?

makyavelli

So why can i create a 8 characters on a server but cannot transfer 1 character to it? like ***. if it says "FULL" when trying to transfer to it, why can i create a character on it? i shouldnt be able to create a character on a server that it apparently "FULL"?

If you have already created 8 chars on a server, you've used up all your char slots for that server. Therefore, you can't transfer another char to the same server, because as far as your personal char slots are concerned, the server is full. (This has nothing to do with the server population status of full.) Edited by Sauska

really? u think i left the 8 character slots full then tried to transfer to it? my point was, i can create on a "full" server, 8 character. but i cant trasnfer to it. even if theres 8 free of my "character slots" available..

easly spelled out for u now?

You didn't mention anything in your first post about deleting characters to make room so I can see why Sauska responded that way. Perhaps you should take the time to explain yourself before you snap at people who are trying to answer your questions.