System Alerts Page is failure

Atanasov

I know that there is some post somewhere that tells whats going on with the servers if I looked a little harder, But according to bioware, from the server status page : "This page lists all available Star Wars™ : The Old Republic™ servers, their status and type. For more information on server outages visit the System Alerts page."

There isn't anything on the server alerts page. There rarely is, so take that little bit in bold out of the sentence to avoid confusion lol.

I know right? I shouldn't have to search all over for an answer.. plus the servers actually were unavailable BEFORE any post went up. then i FINALLY found this "

Xaryell

Today , 03:17 PM | #1 Next

Hello everyone,

We are aware of lag issues that players are experiencing on several servers and we are actively investigating this issue.

As soon as we have further information on this we will update you here.

Thanks you for your patience.

Xaryell | BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

Xaryell

Today , 03:32 PM | #2

Hello everyone,

We are performing a restart across all game servers at approximately 3:30pm CDT. This should alleviate the issues that many players were experiencing.

As soon as we have further information on this we will update you here.

Thanks you for your patience.

NOTHING on the actual System alert page.. no warnings.. nothing. Bad customer service bioware :mad:

ya, come on, get on top of it, or the hardcore MMOers, veterans, who LOVE THE WARS, but damnit, i want F'n gameplay, not rolling restarts, random 1/2gig patches, a billion and a half spots on all worlds to get "character stuck", want to pack it up back to WoW for retarded *** Pandaria.But, there are so many glitches in high end gameplay... we can deal with a lot, just give us longevity of gameplay... thankyou :rolleyes: