Very frustrated with ques on Jung Ma

DarthxRage

We have never had problems getting ques on Jung Ma prior to 1.3. The most we would wait is maybe 5 or 10 minutes. Now, the ques times are 3-4x as long. Additionally, we cannot get ranked ques to pop other than during prime time. Things were pretty good the first week or so, but now that Ajunta Pall people are heading to west coast pvp servers, something needs to be done. There are a couple guilds that give us a good match in ranked when they do pop, but the majority are boring face rolls. Other pvp servers have 3 fleets with a full 250 ppl. We're lucky to break 200. Jung Ma needs the same option giving to Ajunta Pall. Let us transfer to a pvp server with a larger pop!

So rated BGs aren't as popular as predicted, what a shock.

Taking the same warzones we've been playing, and sticking a "rated" in front of them isn't going to get folks all giddy about rejoining this game. I haven't noticed a "signicant" drop off in folks on the Jung Ma fleets lately, so maybe its not the population thats entirely the problem?

I'm curious how many more "fumbles" this PvP team has in them....

Edited by Tic-

in the standard queue I have noticed that the queues are a bit longer with the departure of the ajunta pal folks. however, they are still better than before the transfers where allowed.

I have never done ranked WZs; mainly because I can't seem to get 8 guildies online at the same time that want to do them; and there really isnt that much point to them anyways. Ranked WZs were there always to apease a very vocal minority; nothing more.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.