Solo Instances!

Bugjuice

The point is that these are not designed to have great rewards. You're just trying to add a non-gear reward to something that is meant to be easy and grindable while levelling. Its purpose is mostly for XP, not for unlocks, or an HK.

a companion or a pet, maybe a mount arnt limited to top level. XP shouldnt be a requirement for completing them. You wouldnt have to get the best armour and weapons out of them so you have to substitute it with something else that is an incentive.

Something like this shouldnt be used a bypass to actual leveling in the world, its subtracts from it instead of suplimenting it. These dont even have tobe a set level they could adjust to your level via a genie generator.

Edited by Shingara

a companion or a pet, maybe a mount arnt limited to top level. XP shouldnt be a requirement for completing them. You wouldnt have to get the best armour and weapons out of them so you have to substitute it with something else that is an incentive.

Something like this shouldnt be used a bypass to actual leveling in the world, its subtracts from it instead of suplimenting it.

I'm only writing it like I see it. The OP wants it for XP grinding and credits. I say it is completely unneeded no matter what reward it has. It also detracts from the idea of MMO, when this game should be focusing more on bringing people together. It already is in a detrimental state that this game feels like a single player game. Also, XP isn't a requirement, it's a reward.

I'm only writing it like I see it. The OP wants it for XP grinding and credits. I say it is completely unneeded no matter what reward it has. It also detracts from the idea of MMO, when this game should be focusing more on bringing people together. It already is in a detrimental state that this game feels like a single player game. Also, XP isn't a requirement, it's a reward.

This game doesnt feel anything like a single player game anymore then any other mmo. The only difference is its actually fun to level in this game and you feel the rpg element of the game designed with the fact in mind that not all people want to play with others, even in an mmo. That takes nothing away from a community it infact adds to it as you have more people within the community to interact with because even though they may prefer to play/level at there speed alone doesnt mean they want to be alone all of the time.

No one would be forced todo it. ALSO i never said xp wasnt a reward, i said it wouldnt have tobe a requirement and allow legacy xp to double up within them. Believe it or not there are people within mmos possibly a bigger % then raiders who prefer to test themselves 1v1 against very very hard mobs more then raiding.

Edited by Shingara

Most questing in SWTOR can be done solo if the player so chooses. But beyond basic questing ... have you tried single player clearing of level-appropriate advanced content? H2s? H4s? FPs?

I find that most Heroic 2s can be soloed with level appropriate premium gear and competent companion microing. Some Heroic 4s are soloable with level appropriate prototype/custom gear and excellent companion microing. Most Heroic 4s are not soloable by anyone but best of the best players with characters in the best gear using max stims & buffs who don't mind exorbitant repair bills. All flashpoints, HMs and OPs are definitely not soloable without an exploit.

But I do agree with you that more things could be added or improved (beyond groupfinder) to bring players together more often. Mini-games like swoop racing & Pazaak are making the rounds and I think they would be great additions to SWTOR in this capacity.

Edited by GalacticKegger