Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

WH Relic of Ephemeral Mending

If I had to guess I don't think it would work with our heals. If it did I think we would be getting that heal all the time. It is probably for healing classes Edited by Bu-jin

• 4 weeks later...
This has exactly the same END & EXP as Boundless Ages, why would anyone take a 456 heal proc heal with a 20 sec CD over a flat +113 power?

Boundless Ages

Ephemeral Mending

That doesn't even seam remotely close, anyone have any insight into this?

Don't do it. Simple.

Sentinels are made for damage, not healing.

Also I barely know any healers that use that relic since its just a 456 heal every 20 secs, you get more healing (as healer) by using the power relics.

Besides, what would be the argument for getting the healing proc as a sentinel? It can only activate on other people, so you won't live any longer because of it and again, it's just a 456 heal.

The relic does proc on self-heals (e.g. Shadow tank procs from Combat Technique and Harnessed Shadows), so it would almost certainly sometimes heal you as a sentinel when you heal yourself. For my shadow tank, it contributes ~15% of my self-healing, or about 3% of my total incoming healing in an operation, which isn't bad. But it seems like a very poor choice for a sentinel... Edited by LagunaD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.