Armstech No Rakata Craftables

jediiceman

I am curious is Armstech the only crafting crew skill where you do not get to craft rakata level gear and in fact the highest weapons you can do is tionese level?

Because even Artifice gets rakata level relics to make.

I think Bioware really messed up with this crew skill.

I am curious is Armstech the only crafting crew skill where you do not get to craft rakata level gear and in fact the highest weapons you can do is tionese level?

Because even Artifice gets rakata level relics to make.

I think Bioware really messed up with this crew skill.

yeah they did, its decent to make augments and make money off that, but you would think you can make some sick end-game weapons...NOPE

I would even be happy if they just added exotech weapons, and lvl 25/26 Barrel mods. This wouldnt at all break the game, but would make it a little more even in terms of crafting perks. I can understand the concern dev's might have over balance with powerful weapons in the game, but the schematics and mat's needed for this crafting are hard to get, and rare, and it really shouldnt be gamebreaking. But would make for something to aspire to, and bring me back in for FP's and basic op's. Hope to see it soon. I'm sure it wasnt forgotten about, but merely is taking time to implement properly and fairly. BW has done well withs addon's and patches in my mind, and I'm not ready to drop it all yet, or anytime soon. :)

I would even be happy if they just added exotech weapons, and lvl 25/26 Barrel mods. This wouldnt at all break the game, but would make it a little more even in terms of crafting perks. I can understand the concern dev's might have over balance with powerful weapons in the game, but the schematics and mat's needed for this crafting are hard to get, and rare, and it really shouldnt be gamebreaking. But would make for something to aspire to, and bring me back in for FP's and basic op's. Hope to see it soon. I'm sure it wasnt forgotten about, but merely is taking time to implement properly and fairly. BW has done well withs addon's and patches in my mind, and I'm not ready to drop it all yet, or anytime soon. :)

According to an Armstech in my guild, and apparently confirmed by someone listing a few in the GTN, an Armstech can reverse engineer and learn the schematic for Level 26 barrels obtained from campaign weapons. I would assume this holds for Artifice and hilts.

Nope. Armstech is one of the crafting skills that lets you craft BiS stuff by REing BoP raid drops. Which is (IMO) still broken, since you shouldn't need BoP raid drops to learn the schematics.

So just to be clear, before I lose this stuff, are armstechs just not able to RE any barrels other than campaign? And are other trades (cybertech, I'm looking at you) able to RE mods and armours from this tionese, columni, and rakata? Thanks in advance for any help or clarifications.

edit: I'm asking because I get a "No research available" when I try to RE a Lvl 25 Barrell. and a Lvl 23 Barrell, Am I unable to or is that a bug, and I can RE for a chance at a schem.

Edited by Sims_Reaper
addition

So just to be clear, before I lose this stuff, are armstechs just not able to RE any barrels other than campaign? And are other trades (cybertech, I'm looking at you) able to RE mods and armours from this tionese, columni, and rakata? Thanks in advance for any help or clarifications.

edit: I'm asking because I get a "No research available" when I try to RE a Lvl 25 Barrell. and a Lvl 23 Barrell, Am I unable to or is that a bug, and I can RE for a chance at a schem.

Its the same for every craft, RE can only give schematics for end-game stuff added post 1.2, but not everything.

List of item that can give Schematics:

-Barrel 26 for armstech

-Hilt 26 and Campaign Relics for Artifice

-BoE Armoring 26 from Kephess and Black-Hole Earpiece.

-Willpower/Strength Campaign pieces for synthweaving

-Aim/cunning Campaign pieces for Armormech.

-Black Hole implants for Biochem

You cannot RE pvp gear for schematics.

Edited by ElitehunterDS

Its the same for every craft, RE can only give schematics for end-game stuff added post 1.2, but not everything.

List of item that can give Schematics:

-Barrel 26 for armstech

-Hilt 26 and Campaign Relics for Artifice

-BoE Armoring 26 from Kephess and Black-Hole Earpiece.

-Willpower/Strength Campaign pieces for synthweaving

-Aim/cunning Campaign pieces for Armormech.

-Black Hole implants for Biochem

You cannot RE pvp gear for schematics.

Cybertech can learn Mods from Black Hole / Campaign gear.

Artifice can learn Enhancements from Black Hole / Campaign gear.