LF orange gear that is not a robe :)

Mashugana

I love my Counselor but do not like the look of robes as much. Are there any heroics or flsshpoints or quests that give non-robe light armor? I like the shirts and some of the Jedi and Jugnaut gear that shows more skin as well. Any advice for a female shadow? I've gone half insane combing Torhead with no luck.

Tyvm

Ah dang - I love the class and hate that I cannot see 90% of my character because it is one huge, single hood and robe.

Now I have to see if I am so vain that I will not go shadow because I cannot see a pretend computer game character's midriff...I may just go straight into counseling.

There's the consular legacy one for being renowned. Check the vendor at coruscant.

Also a nice orange one for completeing the quest line on coruscant for the maintenance droids that starts in the senate.

If when you're saing robe I assume you're talking about the leg part... If that's so there is one which can be crafted at level ~37 or so which has a pants appearance. (Traditionnal Demicot, I think - On TORHead it appears with the Imperial apprarance, so that's why you missed it)

If you mix it with one of these chests #1 #2 #3 #4 #5, you will have an appearance near of the one that Knight can have

If when you're saing robe I assume you're talking about the leg part... If that's so there is one which can be crafted at level ~37 or so which has a pants appearance. (Traditionnal Demicot, I think - On TORHead it appears with the Imperial apprarance, so that's why you missed it)

If you mix it with one of these chests #1 #2 #3 #4 #5, you will have an appearance near of the one that Knight can have

or you can buy the formal pants they work quite well

I'm in the same boat.

I hate all the gaudy brown textured robes. I would LOVE to have some of the armor options that the empire have...

If I knew all we got were really bad looking robes I would have rolled empire. ;)

The Traditional Nylite Vestments aren't robe like, I think the earliest you can get those is on Coruscant, as well as the Traditional Laashaa Silk Vestments from Nar Shaddaa. Also, the Muse Vestments (drops around when you reach Balmorra I think )and Enshrouding Force Robes (same thing)on the Republic side are not robes either , and both of those sets have capes.

http://www.torhead.com/item/7hujb2J/muse-vestments#screenshots

http://www.torhead.com/item/2ItTL88/enshrouding-force-robe#screenshots

Also, both the Muse and Enshrouding lower robes are actually pants for the Republic side.

Edited by JMarchini