semi new armstech

Legonick

first of all. hello crafting community! I am mainly a pvp player and recently got armstech (about 200 already). Can i make a modest amount of money with this profession? or should i just go back to biochem? Numbers is what i want. I did sell some lower level aug kits and make a decent amount. but should i keep going? thx in advance.

Hi there

I'm armstec 400 and I make pretty a good amount of credits through the augment kits and purple and orange gear. One thing I would say is do what I'm doing at the moment craft lower level (10-30) weapons at purple and the fly off the gtn there is not much point in crafting level 50 gear unless for yourself because level 50's get alll their gear from pvp, flashpoints etc. So they don't buy gear very often. At the moment I'm making a level 24 purple blaster pistol and on the gtn I get 12000 credits each and most people buy them as pairs (one main hand-one off hand) and because I'm a bounty hunter and I got blizz and his armstec crafting crit the augment slots bump the prices on the gtn. The one thing that makes heaps of money is the blaster barrels it's the only level 50 armstec items I craft beacuse the prices you get for the purple ones is huge (50000-80000) per barrel and can be more depending on if your the only one putting them up on the gtn. So my advice is like in the real economy find a market for the product you produce that isn't being supplied for and you will make heaps of credits.

Hi there

I'm armstec 400 and I make pretty a good amount of credits through the augment kits and purple and orange gear. One thing I would say is do what I'm doing at the moment craft lower level (10-30) weapons at purple and the fly off the gtn there is not much point in crafting level 50 gear unless for yourself because level 50's get alll their gear from pvp, flashpoints etc. So they don't buy gear very often. At the moment I'm making a level 24 purple blaster pistol and on the gtn I get 12000 credits each and most people buy them as pairs (one main hand-one off hand) and because I'm a bounty hunter and I got blizz and his armstec crafting crit the augment slots bump the prices on the gtn. The one thing that makes heaps of money is the blaster barrels it's the only level 50 armstec items I craft beacuse the prices you get for the purple ones is huge (50000-80000) per barrel and can be more depending on if your the only one putting them up on the gtn. So my advice is like in the real economy find a market for the product you produce that isn't being supplied for and you will make heaps of credits.

Thank you, I have noticed blaster barrels are always on demand. thus i sell them. I have an alt bringing in money from slicing and getting some mats, then my main makes purple assault cannons at lvl 21 that are better than anything out there, goes for 5-7k each but is just as expensive to make. Thank you for this PyroJosh

my armstechs make massive amounts of credits off of just blaster barrel sales mainly because I took the time to learn nearly every purple scheme by RE until it popped I typically rake in several hundred thousand whenever I put what I crafted for the week up just on barrels additionally I find lower level purples sell well if priced properly because many peeps cant afford to keep up with all the mods needed to outfit each weapon/armor that they have so it is sometimes more feasible for them to just buy a disposible upgrade than to search endlessly for days until someone puts that particular mod that they need for a days worth of questing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.