Why not make Tracer Missile an instant cast with a 2 sec cooldown?

shaunske

BOOM! Problem solved.

...but seriously why not? It would make us more mobile; and correct me if I'm wrong, isn't that our biggest problem?

Edited by shaunske
SPELLING MISTAKE

Not really, without tracer always being available, most of the time we'd just be spamming rapid shots like morons because everything is on cd. Also, it wouldn't help mobility due to still having to stop to charge it.

what dont you understand about INSTANT CAST

seriously noone bothers reading the title anymore

what dont you understand about INSTANT CAST

seriously noone bothers reading the title anymore

K so..Unload is on CD...HSM on CD...Railshot on CD...one Tracer...thats on CD with no barrage proc...what do you do now? Sit there and wait 2 seconds?

K so..Unload is on CD...HSM on CD...Railshot on CD...one Tracer...thats on CD with no barrage proc...what do you do now? Sit there and wait 2 seconds?

??? it takes you 2 secs to cast it so....If it was on a 2 sec CD but instant.....Its the same thing but cant be interupted! Your arguement is lost on me...I dont get what your trying to say...its the same down time on Tracer but it wouldnt be interuptable!!!!

BOOM! Problem solved.

...but seriously why not? It would make us more mobile; and correct me if I'm wrong, isn't that our biggest problem?

Because casting and channelling is the penalty for having substantial long range attacks.

The penalty for substantial instant casts is a short range.

Melee is meant to be able to retaliate on the classes hitting them from 30m away.

??? it takes you 2 secs to cast it so....If it was on a 2 sec CD but instant.....Its the same thing but cant be interupted! Your arguement is lost on me...I dont get what your trying to say...its the same down time on Tracer but it wouldnt be interuptable!!!!

I suppose. Why not just roll pyro if you dont want to be interrupted though? Im still putting up damn high numbers in arsenal I really dont see why people are complaining about it. The only thing I would like to see fixed right now is target tracking effecting unload.

Edited by Fossman