Why the game dont wont me to play

Falcors

im doing a mission i need to go to tutuin, i need to go to my spaceship, the fast way to go to the fleet wite the pass, then to my hunger then to the ship then to the planet, when evry singel step is a long Loading screen.

ok im in the planet, now i LFG to FP. when i finish the FP ...... im again in the fleet! why i need to do all the way again, to the ship ti the planet all the load screens.....

and in the FP whne i was dead, i put out to the fleet (after load screen agin, and then when i came agin ti the FP, anather load screen.

why all this travels -- hunger --- ship -- hunger--- elevator-- agin and agin evry singel FP and mission to anatehr planet and back.

sory about my english, i hope u understand me.

its grate game, but why i need half ag my time spent on loud screen betwiin hunger.....

Edited by Falcors

im doing a mission i need to go to tutuin, i need to go to my spaceship, the fast way to go to the fleet wite the pass, then to my hunger then to the ship then to the planet, when evry singel step is a long Loading screen.

ok im in the planet, now i LFG to FP. when i finish the FP ...... im again in the fleet! why i need to do all the way again, to the ship ti the planet all the load screens.....

and in the FP whne i was dead, i put out to the fleet (after load screen agin, and then when i came agin ti the FP, anather load screen.

why all this travels -- hunger --- ship -- hunger--- elevator-- agin and agin evry singel FP and mission to anatehr planet and back.

its grate game, but why i need half ag my time spent on loud screen betwiin hunger.....

hunger. you sir made my day. And thats just what happens when you join FPs through the group finder, you get thrown back on the fleet. Basically a free fleet pass :D

Edited by DarthWoad

Ah, Tutuin, the Ballet Planet. The Plie Bandits and the Arabesque Pirates are very tough mobs. (Not a dig at the OP's English, because I have no second language whatsoever - I was just tickled at the idea of Tutuin and it's Tutu inhabitants) Edited by Dibdabs

If you did not use the LFG tool you would need to travel to fleet before you can do the FP, the LFG tool reduces the number of load screen.