Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Crezelle De'Chimera

Crezelle

I know she's Chiss, so doesn't have them, but it is quite weird to look at her eyes an wonder which of the shine-balls is her pupil XD I do hope you can colour this, she looks very nice.

Very curvy~

I know she's Chiss, so doesn't have them, but it is quite weird to look at her eyes an wonder which of the shine-balls is her pupil XD I do hope you can colour this, she looks very nice.

Very curvy~

lol ill dl something soon

and yeah shes BT 4

my friend likes to make fun of her ghetto booty..i say it's luxury booty >.>

Awesome! Nice to put a face to to Agent Blue Booty. It appears Crezelle and Ipha use the same hair dresser. Someone else mentioned they rock the snag tail in another thread. Best haircut ever!

yeah, i love that hairstyle. my main net persona rocks something very summilar

omg CCUUUTTTTEEE <3

:D

aww thanks ~ this one i was trying to experiment with directing the eye. that bloody left arm messed it up. also the fold lines in the critch were rotated more to the right to accentuate the curves, but the lines in the clothing didnt allow for that, so i had to move them. the eyes i wanted to look gentle, despite being a chiss' ( vector loves it when she soaks up the LS points)

i will say she looks younger than i wanted, and my style is still a bit more manga than i wanted. im trying for a more NA comic style, concentrating on dynamic lineart and simplistic colours and shading.

but yeah, still gotta work on a lot of things x.x i can't do BG's, and human faces especially >.<

Edited by Crezelle

There is a trick I use when I want to find where things are wrong in my illustrations: I horizontally flip the whole drawing and it allows me to see it in a whole new way.

This is usually how I figure out that my eyes aren't pointing in the right direction, or that my proportions are wrong. :D

There is a trick I use when I want to find where things are wrong in my illustrations: I horizontally flip the whole drawing and it allows me to see it in a whole new way.

This is usually how I figure out that my eyes aren't pointing in the right direction, or that my proportions are wrong. :D

saweet ~ thanks

you wouldnt have any tips for crisper linearts, would you? or i guess you dont go for that style

Not sure I understand this "crisper lineart" but if I do, I'd suggest to work on a bigger resolution, like minimum 150dpi.

I've done some lineart, but it's been forever since I made cartoon-manga-comic book style drawings :)

i think what i need is a scanner than isn't literally 10 years old, and some better brushes for photoshop for correcting lines.

or learn to use other programs with brushes made for tablet inking

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.