Server Transfer Question

Shadow-Demon

Hey curious, I'm on Helm Of Garash and there is like no one around cept me and my friend, I want to do the character transfer to the Heavy one I have the option to but I'm unsure will I be able to transfer ALL my characters there?, I know u can only do it like once every 72 hours or something, but could i still transfer them all after waiting 72 hours for each?

Hey curious, I'm on Helm Of Garash and there is like no one around cept me and my friend, I want to do the character transfer to the Heavy one I have the option to but I'm unsure will I be able to transfer ALL my characters there?, I know u can only do it like once every 72 hours or something, but could i still transfer them all after waiting 72 hours for each?

Helm of Graush has transfers available to Prophecy of the Five. As long as you have enough slots free on the destination server, you will be able to transfer all your characters. You can do them all at once; the waiting period is for characters transferring multiple times (which is not yet available under the current system).

If you're planning to transfer a full roster of 8 characters, you might run into the bug where it shows your destination server slots as being already full instead of still having one available. Just make a throwaway character in the empty slot on your destination server, log it in and back out, delete it and then transfer the last character.

You may want to read up on the Character Transfer FAQ before starting the process. Remember that names and legacy names may not be guaranteed, and at the present time transfers are one-way only (no backsies if you change your mind). Also, be sure to empty your mailbox and GTN entries.

Edited by SelinaH