The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Artifice needs some serious loving!!

MajikMyst

Artifice.. The crew skill that never was... Why weren't we giving any part of the augment market?? We can't make augment and we can't make kits?? Why??

Why are their hardly any schematics out there for us?? We need more offhand schematics, we need more relic schematics, we need to make someting to upgrade matrix cubes.. We need to make better sabers, better enhancments..

BIOWARE!!!

Please!! Fix Artifice!! As of right now there is absolutely no point in even having it.. Even our Rakata relics are useless now!!

Fix this pls!!

We need more and more and more and more and more schematics..

Schematics for high and low level relics..

Schematics for both high and more low level off hands.. Especially shadow tank stuff..

Shemeatics for more high level sabers and or hilts..

Schematics for more high level crystals..

Schematics for augments...

Schematics for augment kits..

Schematics for high level enhancements..

Schematics for upgrading the matrix cube..

Artifice needs to be fixed desperately.. Please stop neglecting us!! Please fix artifice or remove it from the game..

Thanks.. :(

All lightsabers that drop from mobs or bosses should contain red or blue crystals only.. All special colors like black and blue or black and orange, or any other color should ONLY drop as a schematic for artifice..

Colors we need..

Purple!! Yes purple.. Not something called Magenta but looks pink.. We need purple!! Mace Windu purple!!

Yellow..

Red..

Blue..

Orange..

Green..

Blue and black

Orange and black

Purple and black

White

We need to have access to all available colors or combinations that are not part of some special event.. Like Yellow and black is part of early release.. Green and black is part of the rakghoul event.. There should be no color that is faction specific..

It would be nice to make columi or even rakata quality lightsabers.. Other crew skills get schematics stuff in raids, why don't we??

We need to be able to have something to sell to make some money.. There is no need for me to crit a lightsaber for an augment.. People can buy the cheap one now.. Why can't I make more hilts that look different?? I can make one orange quallity staff saber and one orange quality single bladed saber. Why??

Please Bioware.. Consider all this and make some serious changes.. There truely is no point to artifice right now.. :(

Totally agree with this post, artifice and armstech need more love, its unfair that these are the ONLY crafting skills that get no schematic drops in raids and its pretty much a non money maker these days, give us some stuff that people cannot acquire on their own that they actually NEED those crafting skills for, it makes zero sense how these 2 skills have been added but get no love. PLEASE FIX SOON BIOWARE!!!

Armstech needs love first, in my opinion. My Shadow is an Artificianado, but she can make a great array of things such as Enhancements, crystals, shields, generators, and hilts. The only useful things that my Armstech Commando can make are barrels that can be beaten by anyone taking twenty minutes to do dailies and buy the barrel from the vendor. Everything else is just rubbish. 1.3 brought some more toys, but we still don't have that "special" ability like Armourmech's Rakata belt/bracers or all of Biochem's goodies.

Armstech needs love first, in my opinion. My Shadow is an Artificianado, but she can make a great array of things such as Enhancements, crystals, shields, generators, and hilts. The only useful things that my Armstech Commando can make are barrels that can be beaten by anyone taking twenty minutes to do dailies and buy the barrel from the vendor. Everything else is just rubbish. 1.3 brought some more toys, but we still don't have that "special" ability like Armourmech's Rakata belt/bracers or all of Biochem's goodies.

I would agree that both Armsteck and Artifice need some love.. But I don't think it is wise to say one needs it more than the other...

How many Tionese, Columi, or Rakata grade enhancements can you make?? My guess is not very many and that is the problems.. How many Tionese, Columi, or Rakata quality offhands can you make?? My guess is none.. You have a few +41 to stat crystals.. Mostly red, blue, and magenta.. That is it..

So no.. Armstech doesn't need it any more than Artifice.. I agree that both need it and will leave it at that..

indeed artifice needs an upgrade, augments or augment kits for all crafting, and more sabers/offhands/relics/etc for artifice, some that can actually sell and cant be had anywhere else in game except crafting so we can make some creds instead of constantly giving creds to get upgrades.

• 4 weeks later...
OK let me throw in my two cents with this. Lets get Artifice an upgrade please! It definitely needs help! We should be able to make everything we need including Augment slots. When I re engineer something I get the Augment bit but I can't use it for anything! That is sort of frustrating! Edited by TangoAlpahaZulu