SWTOR Novels Deceived and Fatal Alliance

gdhtsu

So started to read Fatal Alliance but was confused with when it took place, according to the info on it was supposed to be the first in the series of the Old Republic line of books. From some of the conversations that take place and description of Coruscant it seems have taken place after the Sith invaded it. When I was looking at Deceived it was noted as the second book in the series but from what the notes read it seems to take place in the timeline before Fatal Alliance, anyone read these and can shed some light on the timeline when these take place?

There should be a time line at the front of each book (at least there are for my hardbacks). If you check there I'm 95 percent sure it will say Deceived occurs earlier in the time line than Fatal Alliance.

In the regular series it shows that but with The Old Republic books they havent really established any "calander" yet that I have seen

When it says, "First of the TOR novels" it means it was the first to be release in the novels relating to the era, not the first in sequence.

The timeline for SWTOR is shaky but from what we have, Fatal Alliance takes place a good few years at least after the Sacking of Coruscant and Decieved takes place directly after it, with Revan taking place 300 years before either novels, and the new one takes place 10 or so years after the Sacking during the actual game.