Change what raid tier tokens give you

Overtone

My suggestion is to have raid tier token give a mod kit instead of the Tier shell with mods in it.

For every boss you kill in a raid it drops a guarantee tier shell to everyone that goes into their inventory automatically. As you clear the raid you complete that tier shell set.

This will be good for people that want don't want to use the standard raid gear and want to look different. It also saves a few credits the first time you choose what you want to look like.

Problem is, it will be difficult to see what stats are on those mods unless you ALSO have the fully-fitted shell on the vendor... so I guess what you're asking for is for the addition of a kit for each droppable item token to the existing vendors.

Problem is, it will be difficult to see what stats are on those mods unless you ALSO have the fully-fitted shell on the vendor... so I guess what you're asking for is for the addition of a kit for each droppable item token to the existing vendors.

That would be good as well. Get the shell with mods installed or just get the mod kit.