Swtor vs swg

Zegurat

Rather than a WoW Ripoff,:eek: with all the classics that bore people, like Dungeons, Raids, vs Ops Flashpoints...

Think of all the people you're missing, who are cancelling their subscriptions because they are fed up with - just another wow... even though it IS Star Wars it still isn't enough to keep them around, and that I'm Guessing is what you've bet your money on:rak_02:

SWG had something that SWTOR is missing... the Crafting, the Space combat, the Perma death force users... who sadly got removed... :cool:

My personal suggestion for a Successful Star Wars MMO, would be to Splice SWG with Boiwares creative story telling... cause they where on the right track with the class quests and Scenematic Conversations, and the companion system... I know im just one voice in a sea of Voices, but i have hope for now lets see what the Community as to say about this...

Imagine how many people would have unsub if it was a SWG rip off... I know I would. And I don't play WoW at all (never liked it).

A lot of people where complaining when SWG was still online. NGE suck, SOE suck... Now, it was the best game ever.

I don't mean to offend, I know what it is to play a game you like, and the game stop running one day. But this is the sad truth.