more maintance please

stonelead

This game is offline more than it is on...

please give me a refund while i count down the days until Guild Wars 2 (with no sub!!!) is released..

Unfortunately you have been a massive FAIL... and have made a joke of star wars... shame on u!

This game is offline more than it is on...

please give me a refund while i count down the days until Guild Wars 2 (with no sub!!!) is released..

Unfortunately you have been a massive FAIL... and have made a joke of star wars... shame on u!

My wow server was down for 4 days a few years ago, did i complain and rage quit, No.

What I did do is play another game to pass the time, also guild wars 2 is pretty bad, I haven't played it but i've been told by all my friends that have played it its god awful.

love it... I havent played it.. but it sucks... huh? that dosent make sense.. I have played this game for months and GW2 and I can tell you that it is the next level. this game pakes in comparison... and I am a die hard star wars guy.

and i bought the 6 months sub out of the box thinking this was going to be THE game... I cant tell u how dissapointed i am with this 1 player game. If it were a single player game it would rule.. but it costs 15 bucks a month for no reason that i can c