Kass City Server Ghost town

Blinkyn

The free server tranfer from Kass City has turned it into a ghost town.

The Galactic trade network is practically empty. I just did a search for heavy armor/any slot/cheap rarity and it returned 2 items. There is no economy at all anymore as far as I can tell.

Now I admit work and some household renovations have had my focus elsewhere, but did I miss some mass evacuation notice or was this transfer totally mismanaged?

Get your @ss to Mars!

Get your @ss to Mars!

Get your @ss to Mars!

Ahem. You should transfer. Just click on 'my account'.

LOL

Yes, I get that feeling but it just seems strange that they would destroy a Heavy population server like this.

LOL

Yes, I get that feeling but it just seems strange that they would destroy a Heavy population server like this.

KC was not a heavy server, not in recent memory anyways. By the time server transfers opened, it was pretty much perpetually light load. They offered free transfers, and people moved to a heavier populated server, as did most people on most servers over the last few weeks. Result: a smaller number of very thriving servers once again.

Edited by Andryah

KC was not a heavy server, not in recent memory anyways. By the time server transfers opened, it was pretty much perpetually light load. They offered free transfers, and people moved to a heavier populated server, as did most people on most servers over the last few weeks. Result: a smaller number of very thriving servers once again.

/Sigh

Much changed then in a short time since I last paid attention to the server population.

Ok, I guess I will have to pick a new server then and create a few mules to carry my guild bank items.

/Sigh

Much changed then in a short time since I last paid attention to the server population.

Ok, I guess I will have to pick a new server then and create a few mules to carry my guild bank items.

except that you don't get to pick