Jk+kotor+ma

Kliever

When I was a little kid. The first star wars game I ever played was Jedi Academy. After that came KOTOR1. While I longed for the freedom of movement from JKA, I loved the story. Fast forward a few years and then theres an advert of a man and woman flinging stormtroopers across the room. This looks promising but then turned into The Force Unleashed 1 and 2...and we all know how that went.

That being said. Why hasnt anyone even offered to combine the 2 games? Combine the story from bioware, the game play elements from the Jedi knight series. If you did that, you could get a pretty decent game. Take a look at Mass effect!! It was a shooter with an RPG element

When I was a little kid. The first star wars game I ever played was Jedi Academy.

/jawdrop

I feel old now. I can remember WAITING for Jedi Outcast to release based on how much I loved Dark Forces and Dark Forces II. I live down the street from Raven Software. They're good people.

In all seriousness, I doubt we'll ever see what you're requesting, as long as LEC ties up the license and halts outsourcing. But who knows.

/jawdrop

I feel old now. I can remember WAITING for Jedi Outcast to release based on how much I loved Dark Forces and Dark Forces II. I live down the street from Raven Software. They're good people.

In all seriousness, I doubt we'll ever see what you're requesting, as long as LEC ties up the license and halts outsourcing. But who knows.

well at least he didn't say "back in my day" ... god I hate it when people born in the 90s say that...

on topic tho... there is SW 1313... they haven't released much but it's a *********** beautiful game... looks mostly 3rd person shooter but they haven't really shown enough to know what else it's offering

Edited by Liquidacid