Need screenshot of Renalda Agareth

Leslee

Can someone please get me a screenshot of Renalda Agareth in the Justicar Territory of Coruscant?

I need a screenshot of her STANDING UP, so it will need to be taken during the cinematic for the mission "Justicar Injustice".

You will probably need FRAPS to take a screenshot during a cinematic.

I will gladly pay IN GAME currency for this shot. Contact me privately if you can help.

Thanks!

Why? o.O

Why was my post moved? Or why do I need the screenshot?

I don't have an answer to the first question.

The reason I need a screenshot of this character is for an article that I'm writing. I wasn't able to get a screenshot of her when I was doing the quest. Now I can't repeat the quest and I'm not inclined to level up another character to this point just to get a screenshot.

If anyone can get a picture of Renalda Agareth STANDING UP during a cinematic, I would be VERY GRATEFUL!

I am starting on Coruscant with 2 chars atm. Maybe you could tell me where, with which mission, Renalda shows up?

She's in the Justicar territory in the little plaza where you pick up the H4 mission for that area. It's hard to miss as you'll be coming to that area for several quests as it is.

I am starting on Coruscant with 2 chars atm. Maybe you could tell me where, with which mission, Renalda shows up?

Renalda Agareth is located in the Justicar Territory section of Coruscant. She begins a quest called "Justicar Injustice". She will appear to be a little girl sitting cross-legged on a planter.

Clicking on her to take her quest will start a cinematic. I need a screenshot of her during this cinematic that shows HER ENTIRE BODY.

You will need FRAPS to get a screenshot during a cinematic. The regular screenshot function in the game does not work.

THANK YOU!

• 2 weeks later...