1.3: Mercenary DPS PVE specs?

Fully buffed I have around 1080 tech bonus damage (2201 Aim and 1165 Power) my tracers crit on bosses (without bloodthirst) for about 3.6k, 4k is possible on trash.

Do you have a link to your gear setup? Also I'm guessing that is with a stim?

This is my setup (our server need reflex armourings, but the RE on the one we got didn't work :(. Also I refuse to PvP for PvE ): http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/1029489f-67ac-40aa-aa9e-08984112185c

I'm just not seeing how swapping approximately 200 aim for 200 power (so with stim around 1069 bonus tech damage, nearly the same) could be seeing such a difference in numbers. 16 man EC HM last night, Stealthkillers with full armour debuff had tracers crit for 3k, on Snipers for 3.4k. I think Kephess was 2.9-3.1k.

Oh, I was told where the 4.6k tracer crit may have been. The robots at the beginning of the Kephess pull in story mode apparently take extra damage. So disregard my earlier post about that.

I guess I was wrong, I did hardmode denova last night and was seeing between 3k and 3.5k crits on my tracers. On a boss with bloodthirst and a rakata attack adrenal they do go over 4k though ^.^

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/2327fadb-9936-4a4d-bd6f-aa37dadf98a3

So with an exotech stim (128*1.14=146 aim, and 46more power) I have around 2180 aim and just over 1200 power. To be honest I should probably use more than one crit mod/enhancement but with the 1.3 changes IMO full power is really nice, since crits aren't essential any more.

The thing that really annoys me is that I am now forced to use an accuracy enhancement in pretty much all my gear, and even with 340 accuracy rating I only have 101% ranged accuracy (which is kinda crap). At the moment I can't get higher than 101% without going below 70% surge, and I like having between 73-75%.

I guess I was wrong, I did hardmode denova last night and was seeing between 3k and 3.5k crits on my tracers. On a boss with bloodthirst and a rakata attack adrenal they do go over 4k though ^.^

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/2327fadb-9936-4a4d-bd6f-aa37dadf98a3

So with an exotech stim (128*1.14=146 aim, and 46more power) I have around 2180 aim and just over 1200 power. To be honest I should probably use more than one crit mod/enhancement but with the 1.3 changes IMO full power is really nice, since crits aren't essential any more.

The thing that really annoys me is that I am now forced to use an accuracy enhancement in pretty much all my gear, and even with 340 accuracy rating I only have 101% ranged accuracy (which is kinda crap). At the moment I can't get higher than 101% without going below 70% surge, and I like having between 73-75%.

I just run with 285 accuracy. That gives me 99.89% ranged and 109.89 tech accuracy. I have 57 accuracy in each of my implants and 3 57 accuracy mods spread across one weapon and 2 pieces of armor. I haven't had an issue with misses on boss fights. I would pop put one of your accuracy mods and replace it with crit or surge.

What kind of dps are you pulling on a training dummy with that very heavy power build?

I just run with 285 accuracy. That gives me 99.89% ranged and 109.89 tech accuracy. I have 57 accuracy in each of my implants and 3 57 accuracy mods spread across one weapon and 2 pieces of armor. I haven't had an issue with misses on boss fights. I would pop put one of your accuracy mods and replace it with crit or surge.

What kind of dps are you pulling on a training dummy with that very heavy power build?

Are you sure that you got 99,89 % accuracy with 285 accuracy in game cause on mr robot there is a mistake and you got 1% more free!

Personnaly in game, i must have about 98,66 % with 285 accuracy.

Edited by Droyan

Are you sure that you got 99,89 % accuracy with 285 accuracy in game cause on mr robot there is a mistake and you got 1% more free!

Personnaly in game, i must have about 98,66 % with 285 accuracy.

You get 1% accuracy from finishing your ranged dps companion story. Well, I think it is that one.

I notice a lot of misses on my offhand attacks on bosses, with 101.5% ranged accuracy, literally every other unload will be littered with 'misses'.

Vs a training dummy I am averaging 1650-1750 dps, with all the class buffs, without using an adrenal or any on-use relics, i am using two augmented war hero power relics.

I notice a lot of misses on my offhand attacks on bosses, with 101.5% ranged accuracy, literally every other unload will be littered with 'misses'.

Vs a training dummy I am averaging 1650-1750 dps, with all the class buffs, without using an adrenal or any on-use relics, i am using two augmented war hero power relics.

the offhand misses only equate to about 10dps over a 5 minute fight. so, you are not losing much unless you are missing on Mainhand hits.