no x-server because they don't know how

kurzis

You might be right, but I personally doubt it.

the evidence so far would indicate they don't know how to do it, they didn't even develop the core of the game, they bought the engine off a 3rd party.

then they took 5 - 6 years adding voices and other fluff to the engine.

it wouldn't surprise me if they have to ask the 3rd party to make the x-server tool for them

You missed the X-Server is a last resort thread eh? Get with the program

no i saw that, it also adds to the evidence that they don't know how to do it. why would it be a low priority if they know how to do it? at this point it should be a pretty high priority for the LFG tool and PVP.

If you want to build a community, you start with the server you're on, if you still can't get to know people then it's not BW's fault.

sorry, i highlighted this in another thread

2 hours to get the LFG to pop only to be told someone declined compared to 10 minutes forming a PUG in fleet.

the community is very good on my server, that might be why the LFG isn't working as intended but x-server would solve the issue or transfers and long queue times for the LFG tool

Greetings Everyone,

For discussion regarding the request or suggestion to implement a cross-server LFG tool. We're going to ask that you join the following thread: Cross-server LFG VS Server LFG tool.

We value your feedback and input regarding this topic, to help us consolidate discussion we will be closing this thread and ask that you join the provided thread. Thanks!