Legacy unlocks, legacy level to high.

Crafty_Tricks

Hey all,

Anyone else think the legacy level is to high on the character unlocks? I have one level 43, a 28 and every other slot at level 20. My legacy level is only level 9 which means I can only unlock the first tier (2% gain on exp). You need legacy level 10 for second unlock and 15 for 3rd etc.

Currently my level 28 would be max level before it could afford those unlocks. Seems a little unreasonable for what I want to be a pvp only character.

I understand the money aspect of the unlocks (though would prefer a more enjoyable way to unlock legacy perks I.e participation in said activity). Just seems a little senseless to say you can play a character a certain way but then require it to be unlocked via a main.

Anyone else agree or am I just being a whiner?

Cheers.

The entire point of the system is to allow your main character to continue to progress in a way which provides benefits to your Legacy characters i.e. alts. It's not really designed to provide benefits to the first character you level to 50 (though you will be able to get some).

So really it's working as intended.

If they drop the Legacy level lower, it will make the Legacy system pointless. In the end it is a form of reward for playing the game.

Love the rewards you have to pay for with in game credits.

You should be in politics :p

You are doing it wrong leveling legacy. Its an aptly named system the more something would actually build your legacy the more legacy xp it gives you. Killing mobs in raids and completing companion quests are the best ways to get legacy levels, if you have a ton of low levels you can't do either of those things. legacy is not about having lots of alts, its about having powerful high level characters that can really boost your alts.