Quick Bar

xXxMattymanxXx

Hi,

Is there any way of making the quick bar at the bottom of the screen any larger, as if it was larger i would be able to fit more things into at and it would save me constantly changing to different tabs when i want to use a special move.

Hi,

Is there any way of making the quick bar at the bottom of the screen any larger, as if it was larger i would be able to fit more things into at and it would save me constantly changing to different tabs when i want to use a special move.

You can't make the bar bigger, but you can add more bars. You can even bind keys to those bars, so you could say bind a modifier key like CTRL to your new bar to make it easier to press the abilities you use most.

Immediately beside your quickbar is a button that will be labeled Open Quick UI Customization Menu. If you click it and select Extended Quickbars you'll get all of the bars. You can also open the main game menu and go to Interface Editor to add or remove the bars and other elements you want. You can also change the scale of the entire UI here, or move things around if it pleases you!