Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Invited/Registration Of EGA Date...

Felgor

12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

07.26.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

oh, I was going to say someone posted 24th in last wave in a different thread but 26th is even better

That means I should be in the next one as a 27th pre-orderer.

Wouldn't count on it.

I'm the 26th as that is when GAME sent the codes out and I haven't got an invite.

Wouldn't count on it.

I'm the 26th as that is when GAME sent the codes out and I haven't got an invite.

It's code redemption, not when you ordered.

When did you enter your pre-order code? (and even if it was 26th, you could simply be at the beginning of the next wave's list instead of the end of the previous ones list).

It's code redemption, not when you ordered.

When did you enter your pre-order code? (and even if it was 26th, you could simply be at the beginning of the next wave's list instead of the end of the previous ones list).

26th

If I don't get in today I'll just send my CE back for a refund and get the standard edition. Only reason I ordered it was cause I thought they'd let the CE people in earlier than the rest.

26th

If I don't get in today I'll just send my CE back for a refund and get the standard edition. Only reason I ordered it was cause I thought they'd let the CE people in earlier than the rest.

My son was the 26th...

Got in 10 minutes ago...

12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

07.26.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Mine is the same last 2 lines, but I'm still waiting for the top line :p Lets hope in the next wave!

Hello!

There is already a discussion about the day people entered their pre-order codes and the resulting day of Early Access. In the interest of keeping the forums a bit neater, we are asking everyone to join in the conversation in one thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=444

We are closing this thread now. Thank you for your cooperation!