marauder anni vid post 1.2. tell me your thoughts

Mindbent

hey guys. there are alot of times where i have wanted to ask for tips here and so i thought "why not just make a video and have other people judge that? so here is my first video with my marauder.

please guys be nice! this is my first video so im sorry for the crapy editing. anyway any tips would be well appreciated so long as they remain constructive. we should all be friends and not be enemies. life's too short for that. anyway even though some of you think i suck i hope u at least enjoyed the music! thanks guys!

I enjoyed it. Seeing that big damage(over 5k) Annihilate was hilarious to see. The music choice was actually good. I've grown sick of listening to dubstep or rap for Annihilation spec marauders, and it was good to see an upbeat classic rock song thrown in there. You had fun, that's what matters. :)

Well I like your play style, very similar to my own.....great use of the vindicator set bonus and force leap into annihilate. Generally strong play, I will echo the previous statements with quality and maybe a little cliché on the music selection but then again someone is always going to QQ about the music.

Keep them coming imo...get a better internet for uploading ;)