i cant attack when i right click on the enemy anymore.

FabianRobles

Have you been moving your abilites around on your abilitybars? Rightclick isn't defaulted to attacking, but to the ability that is on the most left of bar #1 (aka in the first slot of your first bar). Try putting an attack ability, I recommend your simple spammable one, on there and see if it works again. :) Edited by Y-Yorle

This issue usually crops up when Jedi Knights or Sith Warriors mess around with their quickslots.

You R-click attack is hardcoded to the first action on your main quickslot bar. Putting any ability in the first slot that doesn't generate focus/fury will result in no attack due to the lack of same.

In other words, put Strike/Assault back in quickslot 1 and keep it there.

If you are not a JK/SW, then we need more details to diagnose your problem.

Edited by GymQuirk

This issue usually crops up when Jedi Knights or Sith Warriors mess around with their quickslots.

You R-click attack is hardcoded to the first action on your main quickslot bar. Putting any ability in the first slot that doesn't generate focus/fury will result in no attack due to the lack of same.

In other words, put Strike/Assault back in quickslot 1 and keep it there.

If you are not a JK/SW, then we need more details to diagnose your problem.

My Trooper can right-click on an enemy to heal herself; it's great. :)

ok this is out of topic put how do i post a picture for my profile?

Go to your account (just click your name in the upper right for a shortcut), go to forum management, and click on the 'change your forum avatar' selection.

That will open up several pages of avatar choices, and you can just pick what you like most from that (and change it later by repeating the process).