new sniper needing help for pvp

LordLojak

ok being new to sniper i have much to learn

in pvp how is it you are shooting off 3 SoS in a row? i know target acquired is 1 skill in the rotation but im lost on the others. kinda a moot point asking when 1.3 is going to come out but curiosity always get the better of me.

also given that im only a 22 im doing ALOT of guess work on my own but so far for pvp i need to focus on expertise and cunning to maximize damage correct? but if the more experienced of you have any info for the newbie here please put it below.

thank you in advance

ok being new to sniper i have much to learn

in pvp how is it you are shooting off 3 SoS in a row? i know target acquired is 1 skill in the rotation but im lost on the others. kinda a moot point asking when 1.3 is going to come out but curiosity always get the better of me.

also given that im only a 22 im doing ALOT of guess work on my own but so far for pvp i need to focus on expertise and cunning to maximize damage correct? but if the more experienced of you have any info for the newbie here please put it below.

thank you in advance

As of Tuesday (1.3) we will not being doing SoS/speedshots 3 times in a row. It will be 2 in a row, and it will be on a shorter cooldown. It is a talent in the MM/SS tree. Your rotation is going to depend on your spec.

All 3 trees as well as hybrid specs are viable for pvp they just have a different playstyle to them. Level as whatever you are having fun with, as you get higher level repec once or twice a week (its so inexpensive) and try out all the different talents so you can see what works for your playstyle.

Personally I love Sab spec/Eng spec the best for pvp, because I find that incendiary grenade/plasma probe is so useful, but SS/MM and DF/lethality have some amazing tools as well so go with what works for you.

In pvp how is it you are shooting off 3 SoS in a row?

The top-tier skill in the Marksmanship tree is Rapid Fire, which resets SoS's cooldown and prevents it from being triggered by the next SoS.

If what you're asking is how to get a target to stay in range and in line-of-sight for three Series of Shots, that's something I haven't been able to figure out consistently either. :p

The top-tier skill in the Marksmanship tree is Rapid Fire, which resets SoS's cooldown and prevents it from being triggered by the next SoS.

If what you're asking is how to get a target to stay in range and in line-of-sight for three Series of Shots, that's something I haven't been able to figure out consistently either. :p

Use an alacrity relic. With the current TA you can fire all 3 sos in less than 5 sec.